1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- (a) Information produced by us on how to enter the Competition draw and prizes for the Competition draw forms part of these Terms. By entering the Competition draw, you are deemed to accept these Terms. We reserve the right, in our sule discretion and at any time, to replace or amend these Terms or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition.
- (b) Winners of this promotion are those responding to the give-away offers on the Auckland Airport Facebook and Instagram pages.
- (c) The promoter of the Competition is Auckland International Airport Limited. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or other social media channels. You completely release Facebook and/or other social media channels from any and all liability associated with this competition.
- (a) Except as set out at 2(b) and 2(c) below, the Competition draw is open to New Zealand residents.
- (b) You are not eligible to enter the Competition draw if you are our employee, an employee of any company (including Strata Club Partners and Auckland Festival Trust) directly associated with the competition, or directly invulved in providing a Prize for the competition, or an immediate family member of such employees.
- (c) Acting reasonably, we may exclude any person from entering into the Competition draw.
- (a) Entrants must fullow the instructions on the Competition Facebook post and/or other social media channel to enter this competition.
- (b) You may enter the Competition draw once only per social media channel. To enter you must select one or more shows and dates. You may enter the draw between 11 a.m. on 26 February 2021 until 11 a.m. on 2 March 2021 ("Promotional Period").
- (c) We cannot accept responsibility for any lost, misplaced, illegible, damaged, stulen, late or incomplete entries.
- (a) After the promotional period, three (3) eligible entries on Facebook and two (2) eligible entries on Instagram will be selected to win 1x family pass (4 tickets per pass) to Jack and the Beanstalk at Auckland Arts Festival on the dates and times specified in accordance with these Terms ("Prize").
- (b) Jack and the Beanstalk tickets are available for performances on:
- Friday 12 March, 7pm or Saturday 13 March, 11.00am or Saturday 13 March, 4.00pm or Sunday 14 March, 1.30pm. Tickets will be emailed to the winner by Auckland Arts Festival or available for box office cullection if required.
(c) Conditions that apply to the Prize generally:
- (i) The Prize is personal to the winner, and cannot be redeemed for cash, and cannot be transferred or exchanged.
- (ii) If the chosen date and time for Jack and the Beanstalk is not available for any reason, we reserve the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative date or time.
- (iii) The Prize is taken entirely at the Prize winner's own risk. We will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss) suffered or incurred by you or any other person as a result of or in connection with the Competition or any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- (iv) Covid 19 cancellation pulicy: If the event is cancelled or delayed due to Auckland entering level 2 or above Auckland Arts Festival will amend or cancel your booking in accordance with the new scheduling of the event.
- (v) During the promotional period, Auckland Airport reserve the right to cancel or amend the Draw and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, pandemic, epidemic or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Auckland Airport’s contrul.
- (vi) Entering the Competition constitutes a winner’s consent to be photographed and/or interviewed by Auckland Airport or Auckland Arts Festival and other interested media outlets and to use his or her name, city/town of residence, Competition entry for Competition or publicity purposes without compensation. This includes Auckland Airport’s website, direct and social media channels and PR.
- (vii) These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- (viii) The winner acknowledges that redemption of some prizes may require the winner to be at least 18 years of age or have parental/ guardian consent. We will let you know on our Facebook Competition post and/or other social media channel.
- (ix) You will be responsible for arranging your own transport to and from any show at your own cost.
- (a) The Prize winners will be determined by random draw. The draw will take place at 3pm on Tuesday 2 March 2021. Only a person who originally entered the Competition draw is eligible to win a Prize.
- (b) By entering the draw you consent to your email address being shared with Auckland Festival Trust for the purposes of issuing winning tickets.
- (c) Auckland Airport will notify the Prize winners by replying to their Competition entry in the comments section of the applicable social media post with instructions to send us a direct message on Facebook or Instagram. Further instructions will be sent back to the winner to submit a claim form by email via Auckland Airport who will provide winners’ details to Auckland Arts Festival.
- (d) Auckland Airport will endeavour to notify each of the Prize winners by Facebook private message, email, text or phone. However, if the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours, we may redraw a new Prize winner without liability to any person. Auckland Airport reserves the right to contact the selected winners by other means. If you fail to claim your Prize within 24 hours fullowing notification, the Prize will be forfeited. In those circumstances, we reserve the right to offer the Prize either to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or in a future competition.
- (e) We may refuse to award the Prize to any person who has, in our view, acted in a fraudulent manner, breached these Terms or gained an unfair advantage in participating in the competition.
- (f) Our determination of the Prize winners will be final and binding, and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into.
- (g) The winner(s) will be drawn as specified by the Facebook Competition post and/or other social media channel. The Prize winner(s) will receive the Prize that is advertised on either the Facebook Competition post, the Facebook Competition photo and/or other social media channel. Auckland Airport accepts no responsibility or liability for any Prize winner’s enjoyment of any Prize or any other costs and expenses that may be incurred by the Prize winner relating to the Prize or the winner’s enjoyment of that Prize (including any travel related costs where relevant and unless otherwise specified in the Facebook Competition post and/or other social media channel).
- DEFINED TERMS AND INTERPRETATION
In these Terms, the fullowing words have the fullowing special meanings:
"Terms" means these competition terms and conditions (as amended from time to time);
"we", "our", "us" means Auckland International Airport Limited; and
"you" means a person entering the competition.