Entry Terms and Conditions
1. The rules for entering the competition draw are as follows:
a. Entries open 5pm (NZT) Thursday 2 June 2016 and closes at 5pm (NZT) on Friday 1 July 2016.
b. Only one entry will be accepted for each person (unless you share this competition on your own page and tag in a friend who you think will be interested in the competition on Facebook - if you do this then you will automatically be entered into the draw again).
c. You must be at least 18 years old and a New Zealand resident to enter.
d. You cannot enter if you are an Auckland Airport employee, an employee of Hawaiian Airlines or any other company associated with the competition or an immediate family member of such employees.
e. A successful entry will be verified with the email address used to create an account with the Auckland Airport app. The app must be downloaded from the Apple App Store or the Google Play store. No monetary purchase is required for entry.
f. The winner will be selected by random draw each week, Friday 10 June, Friday 17 June, Friday 24 June and Friday 1 July, and notified on Facebook and by email using the details provided with the entry.
g. g. The HawaiianMiles points are equivalent to a return adult economy seat to Honolulu, but all miles exclude taxes. The prize must be redeemed by 31 December 2017 and are not transferrable. Winners must either be an existing Hawaiian Airlines member. or join up on hawaiianairlines.co.nz with their valid passport full name, in order to gain the points.
h. Everyone who has entered will win a consolation prizes of subscriptions to a one year TripIt™ Pro license valued at USD49. Winners will be notified by email using the details provided with the entry. TripIt PRO licence giveaways will be restricted to the first 9,000.
2. If you win we may use your name and image for promotional and media purposes and you will participate in any publicity arrangements which we reasonably require, in each case without compensation.
3. By entering the competition you:
b. acknowledge and agree that you are providing your information to us and not to Facebook, and that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, you release and discharge Facebook from any and all liability for our actions, content and information on Facebook associated with this competition. To the extent that Facebook’s terms and conditions apply to this competition, by entering the competition you are deemed to accept all applicable Facebook policies including Facebook’s Data Policy and Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
4. The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash, and cannot be transferred or exchanged. If a prize is not available for any reason, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value.
5. The prize is taken entirely at the prize winner's own risk. The prize winner is responsible for any tax or other costs arising in relation to, or associated with the prize. You acknowledge that (to the extent permitted by law) we are not liable, and you release and indemnify us and any persons associated with the competition in respect of any claim, for any accident, injury, death, property damage and other losses that may occur in connection with the competition or any prize.
6. If you win and we are unable to contact you within 7 days of the notification by using Facebook and the email contact details you have provided in the entry, the prize will be forfeited. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to offer the prize to either the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or in a future competition.
7. Our determination of the prize winner and the exclusion of any person from entering the competition will be final and binding, and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into.
8. "We", "Us", "Our" means Auckland International Airport Limited. “You” means a person entering the competition.