Icebreaker is an internationally recognised New Zealand designer and manufacturer of high quality outdoor and sport clothing created with the finest New Zealand merino fibre.
Icebreaker is located after security in the departures area of the International Terminal at Auckland Airport.
Icebreaker has developed a merino fibre layering system in five weights: 150 g/m² Ultralite, 200 g/m² Lightweight, 260 g/m² Midweight, 320 g/m² Midlayer and 380 g/m² Outerlayer.
Icebreaker products can be worn solo or layered.
Icebreaker clothing collections include:
- Superfine Journeys Lightweight Travel for warm to hot conditions and all season wear
- City Lightweight Urban Wear
- Icebreaker GT stand alone and insulation layers for active sports such as skiing and snowboarding
- Icebreaker GT Running, Road Cycling and Mountain biking lines with Lycra
- Bodyfit Active Base Layers for outdoor sports
- Wind resistant Outer Layers and
- Nature underwear for women and Beast underwear for men.
Icebreaker also makes socks and accessories including headwear, gloves and neckwear. It also has a kids collection.
Icebreaker products are sold tax free at Auckland Airport.
Icebreaker accept Eftpos, all major credit cards and China Union Pay.
Parking promotion terms and conditions
*Only one voucher can be used per carpark booking. Minimum spend of $50 applies, only one voucher can be redeemed per transaction. Icebreaker Dollars can be redeemed at http://icebreaker.aucklandairport.co.nz or the Auckland Airport Icebreaker store only. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotional items. Vouchers can be redeemed up to the 30th September 2016.
Voucher will be found in email confirmation and parking instructions PDF within the email.