ENTRY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The rules for entering the weekly draw are as follows:
a. The draws will take place weekly commencing 1 February 2017.
b. Only one entry will be accepted for each person to enter to win.
c. You must be at least 18 years old and a New Zealand resident to enter.
d. You cannot enter if you are an employee of Auckland Airport or any other company associated with the competition or an immediate family member of such employees.
e. No monetary purchase is required for entry.
f. The winner will be selected by random draw each week, and notified by email using the details provided with the entry.
g. The winners will pick up the prize of a subscription to a one year TripIt™ Pro license valued at $49. Winners will be notified by email using the details provided with the entry. TripIt PRO licence giveaways will be restricted to the 20 a week.
2. If you win we may use your name and image for promotional and media purposes and you will participate in any publicity arrangements which we reasonably require, in each case without compensation.
4. The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash, and cannot be transferred or exchanged. If a prize is not available for any reason, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value.
5. The prize is taken entirely at the prize winner's own risk. The prize winner is responsible for any tax or other costs arising in relation to, or associated with the prize. You acknowledge that (to the extent permitted by law) we are not liable, and you release and indemnify us and any persons associated with the competition in respect of any claim, for any accident, injury, death, property damage and other losses that may occur in connection with the competition or any prize.
6. If you win and we are unable to contact you within 7 days of the notification by using the email contact details you have provided in the entry, the prize will be forfeited. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to offer the prize to either the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or in a future competition.
7.Our determination of the prize winner and the exclusion of any person from entering the competition will be final and binding, and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into.
8."We", "Us", "Our" means Auckland International Airport Limited. “You” means a person entering the competition.