Entries into this competition have now closed.
1. The Doing it for each other Campaign promotion ("Campaign") is conducted by Auckland International Airport Limited ("AIAL"). The Campaign runs from 8.00am 15 September 2021 until 5pm 6 October 2021 or when notified otherwise. If the dates need to change, we will include notifications on our website and social media channels.
3. If you are a winning participant, we may make enquiries in relation to Your vaccination status, including evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination. You authorise
us to do so.
4. If You do not accept any of Our terms and conditions, You must not enter the Vaccination Campaign.
5. To be eligible to enter this Vaccination Campaign, You must:
a. be twelve years of age or older;
b. have received your first or second dose of the COVID-19 vaccination at the Auckland District Health Board and Auckland Airport Park and Vax clinic or the Auckland District Health Board and Auckland Airport mobile vaccination drive ("Eligible Vaccination Clinics"); and
c. have provided us with a valid email address or phone number to contact you on in the event you win a Prize.
For the avoidance of doubt, you are not eligible to enter the Vaccination Campaign if you are fully vaccinated when the campaign starts.
Entry into the Vaccination Campaign
6. No monetary purchase is required for entry.
7. When You get a vaccination dose at one of the Eligible Vaccination Clinics, You receive one entry into the Campaign.
8. Each time You scan a QR code on one of the Vaccination Campaign posters or use the link provided at the vaccination centre and enter your details in the online form, you will enter a draw to win one of the following:
a. an entry into the Daily Prize draw; and
b. an entry to nominate a South Auckland School in the Community Prize draw.
9. You can only enter the promotion once. In the event We extend the length of the Campaign to a time period that covers a person being eligible to get a first and a second Covid-19 vaccination, you may enter twice (once for each vaccination).
How prize winners are selected
10. During the term of Vaccination Campaign, prize winners for the different prizes will be selected in the following ways:
a. Daily Prize winners will be selected at random by Us on a daily basis.
b. The Community Prize winners will be the top 3 South Auckland schools with the most votes. The Community Prize winner will be determined on a date determined by Us in our sole discretion. All South Auckland schools with a vote that are not a Community Prize winner will go into a draw to win 1 of 3 Prizes on a date determined by Us in our sole discretion.
c. Daily Prize winners will be notified using the contact details provided in the online entry form.
11. Prize winners will be contacted using the contact details provided in the QR codes/online entry forms.
12. If You win and we are unable to contact You within 2 days of the notification by using the email contact details You have provided, the prize will be forfeited. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to offer the prize to either the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or in a future competition.
13. Our determination of the prize winner and the exclusion of any person from entering the Campaign will be final and binding, and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into.
14. Auckland Airport reserves the right to change the participating partners at any time.
Use of image and privacy
15. If You win a prize you consent to us and our partners involved in the Campaign using Your name and image for promotional and media purposes and You will participate in any publicity arrangements which we reasonably require, in each case without compensation.
16. If You win a prize you consent to us providing Your name and contact details to the relevant partner that We are working with in relation to the prize, who will contact You regarding redemption and delivery of the prize. You agree that the prize will be provided to you at an appropriate COVID-19 Alert Level as determined by the partner and in accordance with any redemption and delivery terms and conditions they may have.
If you win
17. The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be transferred or exchanged. If a prize is not available for any reason, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value.
18. Prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions by our partners, for example, vouchers may have additional terms and conditions and/or and expiry date. Expenses such as but not limited to, travel to accommodation, travel insurance, meals, spending money, and other associated expenses are the sole responsibility of the prize winner
19. The prize is taken entirely at the prize winner's own risk. The prize winner is responsible for any tax or other costs arising in relation to, or associated with the prize. You acknowledge that (to the extent permitted by law) we are not liable, and you release and indemnify us and any persons associated with the competition in respect of any claim, for any accident, injury, death, property damage and other losses that may occur in connection with the competition or any prize.
20. Where a winner is selected by a voting mechanism, our decision on voting arrangements and the validity of votes will be final.
21. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Campaign and associated promotion at Our sole discretion.
22. Where you use social media platforms to participate in the Campaign, you agree and acknowledge that:
a. You must comply with the rules of that social media platform.
b. The Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated to any social media platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok or Twitter.
23. This Campaign and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
"We", "Us", "Our" means Auckland International Airport Limited. “You” “Your” means a person entering the competition.