These promotional terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the Terms & Conditions for Online Parking which are deemed to form part of these conditions.
All car parking promotions are subject to availability of parking spaces sold under the relevant promotion at the time of booking. Auckland Airport reserves the right to add or remove car parking spaces in relation to any promotion at any time.
Promotions may be cancelled or eligibility for certain promotional rates amended, at any time without prior notice. Any such change shall not affect promotions given on bookings which have been made prior to the date of such cancellation or amendment.
Promotions are only valid for qualifying bookings via the www.aucklandairport.co.nz website. Consumers should carefully review the terms of any specific promotion including qualifying dates, times and duration. No liability will be accepted by Auckland Airport for any loss of money as a result of a booking failing to meet the relevant promotion criteria.
Any percentage savings referred to is calculated as a percentage of the full drive up prices with no other concession or discount.
7 DAYS FREE VALET PARKING – MONTHLY SURVEY
- Go in the draw to win up to 7 days free Valet parking (“Prize”). The entry period is between 9 a.m. on the first day of the calendar month until 11.59 p.m. on the last day of the calendar month (“Promotional Period”). Each email entry submitted on the survey entry form accordance with the full terms and conditions during the Promotional Period will qualify as an entry (“Draw”). You may enter the Draw only once during the Promotional Period. The Valet Parking Prize can be redeemed in Domestic Valet Parking at Auckland Airport only. The Prize is valid for 6 months from issue and must be used on one occasion over consecutive days.
- There is one (1) Prize to be won.
- The winner of each Prize will be drawn on the first week of the month following the survey entry month and contacted by email.
- The Draw is offered by Auckland International Airport Limited, of First Floor, 4 Leonard Isitt Drive, Auckland Airport.
- The winner must be able to present valid proof of identity, e.g. passport or a valid driver’s license, in order to be eligible to redeem the Prize.
- If a winner fails to respond to the email and provide Auckland Airport with a proof of identity, within 48 hours following notification, the Prize will be forfeited.
- In those circumstances, Auckland Airport reserves the right to offer the Prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random.
- The Prize is personal to the winner and cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be transferred or exchanged. Auckland Airport may refuse to award the Prize to any person who has, in its view, acted in a fraudulent manner, breached these Terms and Conditions or gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Draw.
- You are not eligible to enter the Draw if You are an Auckland Airport employee, an employee of any company directly associated with the Draw, including Auckland Airport terminal retail stores, or an immediate family member of such employees. “Immediate families” means the husband, wife, spouse, parent, siblings, and children (including step-parent, sibling and children). Auckland Airport reserves the right to request proof of an entrant's eligibility if there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the Draw.
- The Prize is taken entirely at the winner's own risk. You acknowledge that (to the extent permitted by law) Auckland Airport is not liable, and You release and indemnify us and any persons associated with the Draw in respect of any claim, for any accident, injury, death, property damage and other losses that may occur in connection with the Draw or any Prize.
- During the Promotional Period, Auckland Airport reserve the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Draw and/or these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, pandemic, epidemic or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Auckland Airport’s control.
- Auckland Airport respects your privacy rights under the Privacy Act 2020. By entering the Draw You authorise Auckland Airport and our authorised service providers to collect, hold, use and disclose personal information about You (including your name, image and contact details) to conduct the Draw and for future promotional purposes. You understand that You have a right of access to, and may request correction of, personal information held by us about You, which You may exercise by contacting us by email at email@example.com. Failure to provide the personal information requested in the entry process will result in the entry being invalid.
- Reference to “Auckland Airport” or “us” means Auckland International Airport Limited. “You” means a person entering the Draw.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.