1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- The Strata Club Competition is conducted by Auckland International Airport Limited (AIAL) (“Competition”
- Information produced by us on how to enter the competition draw and prizes for the competition draw forms part of these Terms. By entering the competition draw, you are deemed to accept these Terms. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and at any time, to replace or amend these Terms or to modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the competition.
- The Competition draw is open to current Strata Club members that are NZ residents only, are at least 18 years old and reside in NZ. Each eligible winner must provide a current NZ Domestic address for a prize to be sent to.
- You are not eligible to enter the competition draw if you are our employee at Auckland International Airport Limited, an employee of any company, or any other directly associated with the competition, or directly involved in providing a prize for the competition, or an immediate family member of such employees.
- Acting reasonably, we may exclude any person from entering the competition draw.
- Completing the below qualifies you for an entry in the Competition and qualifies you as an entrant for the 2 Prize Draws.
i) Register your details into the competition form including: First Name, Last Name, Email
- After the Promotional Period, TWO eligible entries will be selected to win one of two Sony WH-1000XM5 Headphones – one Black or one Grey.
- Conditions that apply to the Prize generally:
(i)The prize cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be transferred or exchanged. If a prize is not available for any reason, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of a similar value.
(ii)The prize is taken entirely at the prize winner's own risk. The prize winner is responsible for any tax or other costs arising in relation to or associated with the prize. You acknowledge that (to the extent permitted by law) we are not liable, and you release and indemnify us, and any persons associated with the competition in respect of any claim, for any accident, injury, death, property damage and other losses that may occur in connection with the competition or any prize.
(iii)The Prize colour choice for each eligible winner is solely at the discretion of Auckland Airport. There is no option to select the colour choice as a winner for this promotion.
(iv)If the Prize, or any portion of the Prize, is not available, we reserve the right to substitute the Prize, or any portion of the Prize, with another prize of similar value.
(v)If the Prize, or any portion of the Prize, is cancelled, disrupted or unable to be provided in full due to circumstances out of our control, we hold no liability or responsibility to provide a substitute Prize, or relevant portion of the Prize, with another prize of similar value.
(vi)We may amend or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time.
(vii)These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
The Prize winner will be determined by a random draw. The draw will take place by Friday 6th of October 2023. Only a person who originally entered the competition draw is eligible to win a prize.
We will notify the Prize winner[s] by email no later than Tuesday 10th of October 2023 setting out the details of how the Prize can be claimed.
If a Prize winner fails to respond back to us and claim the Prize within 2 working days of Tuesday 10th of October 2023 following notification, the Prize will be forfeited. In those circumstances, we reserve the right to offer the prize either to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or in a future competition.
We may, at any time, verify the validity of a person that has entered the competition draw (including a person's identity, age, and place of residence).
We may refuse to award the Prize to any person who has, in our view, acted in a fraudulent manner, breached these Terms, or gained an unfair advantage in participating in the competition.
Our determination of the prize winners will be final and binding, and no correspondence or other communication will be .
6. DEFINED TERMS AND INTERPRETATION
In these Terms, the following words have the following special meanings:
"Terms" means these competition terms and conditions (as amended from time to time);
"we", "our", "us" means Auckland International Airport Limited; and
"you" means a person entering the competition.