Dear friends of Auckland Airport,
We’re so glad to have you as a part of our online community. You will find our social network pages are a place where you can talk and share your comments, photos, and videos with us and the rest of the community. Our social network pages are monitored daily by Auckland Airport, please be respectful of others and do not use profane language, if you wouldn't say it to your mother its probably not appropriate. We support free speech and engagement with others, however we reserve the right to remove any posts and comments that we deem to be offensive including:
- Violent, obscene, profane, hateful, suggestive or racist posts, links or images
- Comments that harass, defame or threaten any person or organisation
- Off-topic or repetitive comments by an individuals or multiple users
- Solicitations, advertisements or endorsements of any commercial organization
- Comments that encourage illegal activity
Offensive users will also be blocked from our social network pages.
Auckland Airport is not responsible for the personal, political, organisational or religious beliefs of its fans and followers across our social networks.
These guidelines will be updated as necessary. Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions or comments via email email: [email protected]
Thanks for being part of our social network community!
*Any promotions run are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook.
Social media competition terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for promotions run through the Auckland International Airport Ltd. (AIAL) social media channels.
1. By participating in any competition or giveaway advertised by Auckland International Airport Ltd on its Instagram page and/or other social media channels (the “Competition”), you confirm that you accept and agree to these competition terms.
2. The Promoter of the Competition is Auckland International Airport Limited (AIAL). The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram and/or other social media channels. You completely release Instagram and/or other social media channels from any and all liability associated with this competition.
3. Entry is open only to New Zealand residents who are residing in New Zealand at the time of the competition and who are at least 18 years old.
4. Only one valid entry per entrant will be accepted for each competition.
5. Entrants must follow the instructions on the Competition Instagram post and/or other social media channel to be eligible for the associated prize.
6. The Competition will begin when the competition post has been uploaded onto Instagram and/or other social media channel (Competition Period). The Competition Period will end on the date specified in the competition post.
7. AIAL reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time, for any reason and without prior notification.
8. By participating, entrants grant the AIAL exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
9. By entering, each entrant warrants that their entry is original and that their submission does not or will not infringe any third party's intellectual property.
10. By entering, each entrant warrants that they have consent from all individuals in the image to post their image and to use it for the purposes of entering the Campaign.
11. AIAL will not accept responsibility for any late submissions, any entries that are not received or any entries or files that are corrupt, damaged, lost or inaccessible.
12. At the end of the competition period AIAL will select a winner or winners for each competition from entries received during the competition period.
13. The winner(s) will be drawn by AIAL at random in its sole discretion from the eligible entries. The prize winner(s) will receive the prize that is advertised on either the Instagram Competition post, the Instagram Competition photo and/or other social media channel.
14. We may refuse to award the Prize to any person who has, in our view, acted in a fraudulent manner, breached these Terms or gained an unfair advantage in participating in the competition.
15. Prizes are not refundable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and must be used in accordance with any terms and conditions. The winner is responsible for their own expenses in relation to any Prizes. The Prize is taken at the winner’s own risk.
16. AIAL will endeavour to notify each of the prize winners via Instagram and/or other social media channel. However, if the winner cannot be reached within two working days of the prize being drawn, AIAL may redraw a new prize winner without liability to any person. AIAL reserves the right to contact the selected winners by other means.
17. AIAL is not responsible for any prize that has been lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches a winner and after it has been released from AIAL custody and control.
18. By participating in the competition, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, including all eligibility requirements. You also accept that all decisions made by AIAL are final and binding in all matters relating to the Competition.
19. By claiming a prize, the winner accepts that Auckland International Airport and companies directly associated with the competition may use the winner’s (and their travelling groups) name and image likeness for their promotional and publicity purposes.
Auckland Airport Social Media Team